Re: [BRHSlist] Grilles and Radiators

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Grilles and Radiators
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:01:29 -0700 (PDT)
Pete
Have you forgotten the water coolers on the steam
engines? First were the types with the ice box and the
gallon glass jug inside and then later the "diesel
type" with the inverted glass jug on the outside, both
were located behind the hogger's seat. By the way,
4978 at Mendota, has the engineer's seat too far back,
as there is no room for the water cooler, behind it.
John