Re: [BRHSlist] Work Rules

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Work Rules
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:05:01 EDT
Leo

I think a Bulletin piece re work rules is an excellent idea. Those who have
developed an interest in railroading in the "later days" have no idea as to
the complex nature of the working agreements and all of the minutia involved
in settling claims such as you outlined.

I don't know about the Q, but assume it was the same as the RI in the Chicago
Area that when making deliveries to connecting lines you always came back
"light" except for the BRC. What a waste, but that's how it was.

I'm delighted that you are considering putting together a bulletin piece.
I'm not a "work rules" expert, but would be glad to render any assistance I
can with the project.

Pete Hedgpeth