Re: [BRHSlist] Work Rules

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Work Rules
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:44:41 -0500
Leo

Work Rules are what made the railroad run and are an insite to everyday opeation

Illinois Commerce Commission Docket No. 20617 was the order for the Lowell and
Southern Railroad to be sold to the Chicago Burlington and Quincy for
$99,147.00 cash for 3.7 miles of line from near Mp 11 on the Streator-Walnut
branch northerly to the unincorporated community of Lowellto serve the
brich-making and pottery plants. Sale excluded locomotives and rolling stock
Dated Dec. 22, 1930

SJH