RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Burlington Bands

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Burlington Bands
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:38:14 -0500
A "Burlington Band" would be fun to hear....as long as you keep Banjos
out.... we had a Banjo player across from our NTRAK set up at a show for a
weekend.... and no matter how much you like Bluegrass, Country, or any form
of Banjo music, it does tend to get old really quick in person......thinking
of that, did I count three Tuba volunteers already?????
Seriously, go for it! I can't carry a tune in a bucket and admire anyone
that can play an instrument!
Charlie