Re: [BRHSlist] Last years of the F's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Last years of the F's
From: GORDON SMITH <kc2bw@a...>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:50:09 -0400
Didn't the lack of nose mu on the A units have somthing to do with this?
(except for the couple that finally received it). I have seen pics of
one or two A units trailing. And we used to put #6 and 24 brakes
together on the EL. In fact our old ConRail air brake book shows how
to hook up many combinations of #6, 24, and 26 systems.

Gordon

--
To reply take the 33 from the address