Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis/Highliner F-3/7 more questions

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis/Highliner F-3/7 more questions
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:16:22 EST
To John Olson and the BRHS gang,
I have seen the Genesis CB&Q F-3/7. They are fantastic. I have a question on
the lights though. I noticed on the F-7A that in reverse the top headlight
lights up red. The F-3A has a top red lens with a bottom clear lens. As the
F-3A is traveling forward the bottom clear lens lights up. In reverse the
F-3A has just the top red lens turned on. Was this correct for CB&Q F units?
I was just a tad pole when they were in regular service and don't remember
such details.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Arnold