RE: [BRHSlist] Red Color of BR Herald

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Red Color of BR Herald
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:27:21 -0600
Judging from the contrast in most photos between the border and Chinese Red
bodied locos and rolling stock they were different colors.
I don't have any DuPont number references handy here, but a comparison
should be possible from L&P diagrams and the Burlington
logo/herald/trademark drawings.
Charlie