RE: [BRHSlist] Red Color of BR Herald

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Red Color of BR Herald
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:39:30 -0600
According to Drawing No. 78962 "Standard Burlington Route Trade Mark" the
red border of the herald should be, when painted, "Burlington Route Trade
Mark Border RED" Pain No. P.P.G. 46703. It also states that color samples
of Border Red for matching purposes can be obtained from the Chief Engineer,
C.B.Q. R.R. Co., Chicago, Illinois.

Dave