Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Mike Spoors Book #4?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Mike Spoors Book #4?
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:29:42 -0700
Actually- the western terminus of the Q was at Cody, Wyo. on the Cody
Branch! Don't know if there is a Union Ave. there or not. Second in line
would be Laurel, Mt. (15 miles west of Billings). As soon as the current
blizzard is over- I'll drive over and check it out. You guys keep getting
confused. 'Everywhere West' referred to the 'real' Q which was everything
west of the Missouri River. Geez.......'flatlanders'- you gotta love-em!

John Olson
Billings, Mt.