Re: [BRHSlist] Suggested Reading

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Suggested Reading
From: John Mitchell <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:58:52 -0800 (PST)
Pete
I knew you did. My point was intended for others on
the list as well. That is, we can't "read" a lot of
these things. I always enjoy your comments. You are
right about not giving the hour too. When the operator
gave two times, as in your example, the first was the
arrival time and the second was the departure! So you
see that "on sheet" is the only explanation that makes
any sense.

John D. Mitchell, Jr.