RE: [BRHSlist] Burlington Route calendars

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Burlington Route calendars
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:01:44 -0600
Also the 1936??? Calendar with the 300? (the one that was rebuilt into the
4000, so the calendar is impossible!), one of the DZ EAs, and Aeolus 4000.
It is done in the heroic western motif the Q was so fond of with wagon
trains in the clouds....
I was very happy to get a decent original of the picture (cut off the
calendar itself) as I wanted to know what the Aeolus herald device looked
like....found the similar timetable art the same meet with a different pen
and ink rendition of the same locos.
(needed it for crew jackets for my sailboat and for the original NKP
Products Aeolus decal artwork).
Charlie Vlk