Burlington Route calendars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Burlington Route calendars
From: kliner@s...
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:04:46 -0000
Does anyone on the list have an inventory of the artwork for each
Burlington Route calendar put out since 1935? Was there any artwork
prior to 1935? I have several old photographs that show calendars,
but they all seem to be a pad for the months under a large BR logo.
I have several of the years but was wondering about 1947 thru 1949.
Did the Burlington put out a calendar in 1968 or 69? I am sure this
knowledge is out there because many of you have bid on Ebay whenever
an early calendar has turned up. I believe we should have this
artwork pictured in our BRHS files. Would this be possible? I for
one would be glad to share what I have in my collection. If anyone
would care to correspond off list, my address is kliner@s...
Archie H