CB&Q fantrips 4-13-63 and 6-20-64

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CB&Q fantrips 4-13-63 and 6-20-64
From: "kujawa's" <ark@b...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:37:38 -0800
Mike. The Q ran quite a few fan trips from Peoria to Yates City to turn on
the wye there. . My brother John says the date would be about right.
Unfortunately we never got a chance to ride them and I probably wouldn't;
have remembered it anyway.

Roger Kujawa - Morton, Il.
ark@b...

Join the Lake Michigan Railroad Carferry Group at: