Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q fantrips 4-13-63 and 6-20-64

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q fantrips 4-13-63 and 6-20-64
From: amtrak347@a...
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:12:39 EST
Mike -
The consists remind me of the many "Kiddie Specials" that Mr. Murphy promoted
for the younger generations about that time frame. Chicago-Aurora Division
Superintendent, M. L. Zadnichek's son and I went to high school together
(Downers Grove) and he showed me a list of all the "Kiddie Specials" the "Q"
was going to run system-wide and I couldn't believe how extensive it was.
Unfortunately, I didn't make a copy of the list. Maybe other BRHS listers
can add more.

Bob Campbell
Naperville, IL