Badger Paint

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Badger Paint
From: "Douglas Harding" <dharding@c...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:53:36 -0600
The scuttlebutt I heard regarding Badger Paint is they do not want to
produce/offer anymore new RR colors at this time. In fact they have been
tied up with a lawsuit regarding the ModelFlex paint for several years. The
Limited Run stuff, I think, is a CB&Q/BN fan working with them to produce a
specific quanity of custom mix colors. I am assuming this fan must purchase
a said quanity, then market it. The color will only be offered once. Hence
the size of the bottles and price.

If someone knows different, please feel free to correct. I am not on the
"front lines" in this matter, but have talked with some Badger reps and know
some people who are involved.

Doug Harding