Help with N-Scale Kato Q Passenger cars.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Help with N-Scale Kato Q Passenger cars.
From: GP40X@h...
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:21:22 -0000
Hi guys,

I am trying to find a number of posts from last year on the correct
order of a consist using all 12 of the Kato N Scale CB&Q passenger
cars. I had it saved on hy hard drive but that was 3 hard drive
crashes ago (Can you believe 3 bad Western Digital hard drives in a
span of 6 months, one only lasted 38 days & the third only lasted 67
days, Lots of good FW&D info & photos lost in those crashes). I've
done searches of the BRHSlist archives using various key words but no
luck. Does anyone remember these posts?

Bill Belsher
TNT Webmaster
Trinity N-Trak
Fort Worth, TX
http://members.home.net/tntlines/
Modeling the Fort Worth & Denver in N Scale