Re: Existing Structures addition

To: PSHedgpeth@a...
Subject: Re: Existing Structures addition
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 22:45:02 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
To: hold-on@s...
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 2:18 PM
Subject: Existing Structures addition

Steve

Just a note to supplement our conversation at Paducah.

Barnard, MO (Amazonia-Creston branch). Depot (wood), coal house, outhouse.
Appears to be for historical purposes. On site.

Hildreth, NE Depot (frame, painted white 1956). Off site on premises of private
residence. Storage (full of junk). Pristine condition, but surrounded by trees.
Moved to present location about 1975. I photographed it this past June, but so
many trees hard to get a decent shot. I may try to get back there this winter
when vegetation is gone and get a better picture.

I'll get a few more to you as they come to mind.

Pete Hedgpeth