Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington stations/depots

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington stations/depots
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:11:08 -0500
List
As with any of the lists on our site each of us editors need a lot of help
from other members to help with the area you are in. Quite often when I
travel I will take the back roads and check things out. Often I will
overlook them as I do not know where the structure is. Other times you
drive right by them. Often there are easier ways to go but not as
intresting. All suggestions are noted and I try and send in a update at
least once a year. Some times structures disappear so if you know of one
let us know. I will look for drawings but often more can be found in
collections. I know the society has the drawings for the Aurora (1930 era)
depot as they dropped on my desk in Galesburg one nite and Mike Spoor copied
them for us. The society published a set of depot drawings for the
Chicago-Aurora Suburban area for the Aurora Meet
Rob Did Dave forward the last update I sent him? If not I will try
and bring one to the Paducah meet. Good thing I am driving my Van up.
sjh