Re: Centerville combine

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Centerville combine
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 05:30:57 -0000
Lenny & Pete,
I live here in Moulton, I know where this track runs to but,
What/were is this Sedan your talking about.
I'm only like 5 mintues from the old Wabash/Q Junction.
"UpDate" I was down on the tracks a couple weeks ago getting pictures
of the old Signal Lights just down fromt he Wabash? interchange, and
the old Wabash line "what was left of it" south to Moulton at the
Jutions is no longer there, They have taken all the track up from
just before the steel deck bridge and put in a turn conecting the
track to Centerville with out a Return siding there anymore.
I guess I should have seen this coming last year when they added
aswitch stand or something east of the bridge I beleave.
But anyway it is a straight shot from centerville to Moravia Now.My
Girlfriend Use To work with a girl that's dad runs this train.

Larry Doub