Re: [BRHSlist] Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car
From: Lyle Dowell <slyone@i...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:10:21 -0500
Paul,
First,thanks for the compliment. :) I'm not much of a kitbasher that I
can give you a knowledgeable assessment of the difficulties of
scratching this car. The roof would certainly be a bear. I don't know
the numbers that typically were used in consists but I've seen a couple
photos where a pair were in tow. There was a 2nd version of this car I'm
aware of that I intend to eventually model as well, and that's the
freight version with ladders, roofwalk and no end doors. There's a photo
of one in Mike Spoor's Q Freight & Passenger Guide.

Lyle
--