Re: [BRHSlist] Hockey Scheme SD45's and such

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hockey Scheme SD45's and such
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:45:11 -0600
>> Just be thankful we're not on some of the other RR lists that deal with
>> mis-information much more harshly, not to mention assigning our parentage
>> and calling attention to that person's resemblance to a bodily location!
>>:-)

To back up Dave Lotz's statement above- check out the newsgroup
<rec.models.railroad> sometime. Now there's a nasty lot!

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available