Re: [BRHSlist] Hockey Scheme SD45's and such

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hockey Scheme SD45's and such
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:37:55 -0600
We BRHS members have 'class'- just like our honored, cherished, trusted and
beloved CB&Q/C&S/FW&D!

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available