RE: [BRHSlist] Hockey Scheme SD45's and such

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Hockey Scheme SD45's and such
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:30:39 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "Dave_Lotz" <dave_lotz@e...>
Hey Tom,

We are never too old to learn...I've been studying the CB&Q for 25+ years
and find out every day how much I DON'T know about the railroad I admire!

Just be thankful we're not on some of the other RR lists that deal with
mis-information much more harshly, not to mention assigning our parentage
and calling attention to that person's resemblance to a bodily location!
:-)

Believe me...after a while, crow doesn't taste all that bad!

Dave Lotz