Re: [BRHSlist] Re: CB&Q Gallery Cars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: CB&Q Gallery Cars
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you very much for your offer. I am busy right
now and as soon as I am ready to begin the underbody I
will get back to you. Right now I an working on the
overbody. Now that I think of it, I do have a few
questions on that. 1. What would be the best way to
sand out the areas that don't fit together correctly.
Since the car is made of aluminum, I don't think
sandpaper would be a good choice. 2. What is a good
material to use for windows because the company did
not provide windows for the doors and ends. Well, I
guess that's enough for now! Thanks again!

Bryan Howell
tubaman21@y...
http://www.angelfire.com/il2/burlingtonzephyrs

--- glenehaug@m... wrote:
> --- In BRHSlist@y..., Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
> wrote:
> > Hi List! I am starting my first project of the
> summer
> > and I could use some help/input. I am doing a
> Three
> > Brothers model of a CB&Q Gallery Cab Car...
>
> Bryan:
>
> I do not have photographs of the cars before they
> were modified, but
> I can help you with the details and dimensions of
> the underbody of
> the control cars. Why don't you contact me
> off-list with the
> details you are having trouble with.
>
> Glen Haug
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to