CB&Q Gallery Cars

To: BRHSList <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CB&Q Gallery Cars
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:39:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List! I am starting my first project of the summer
and I could use some help/input. I am doing a Three
Brothers model of a CB&Q Gallery Cab Car. After
comparing the underbody drawings provided with the
model and the ones in Randall's book, I have been left
stumped which leads me to my first question. Can
anyone provide me with better underbody details and/or
pictures. The other thing I noticed is the provided
decals are not the correct length. Can anyone tell my
where I can obtain decals of the correct length for
the letterboards above the doors. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. I could also use some pictures.
If anyone has some pictures that they would be willing
to scan and share, that would be great. Taking some
pictures of my own are on my summer to do list.
Thank You in advance and thank you for your
time in reading this post and any response you might give.

=====
Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...
tubaman221@h...