Re: proto 1000 F3 problem

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: proto 1000 F3 problem
From: "LARRY L. DOUB" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:00:55 -0500
DRale Reeves,
Don't feel left out about shopping a Proto unit, I have a 2000 E8/9 Burlington
I bought used and was "SOPOSE"to be "LIKE NEW"-- what a ride I got.
All I can offer is calling Life Like and talking to them, the Lady I talked to
said send mine in and they would more than likely send a new one.
If it is out of the year warrenty they wil ask for a 5.00 fee for shipping cost.
Also if you look in the RR4Sale group there is a fellow from Canada That Has
about 30+ proto units and might be able to help, His name is displayed like
this, dunver@i... ,,
He is a real nice guy to chat with.
Good luck with your unit,

Larry