CRIP 6-6-4 sleepers on the Zephyr Rocket

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CRIP 6-6-4 sleepers on the Zephyr Rocket
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:31:25 -0500
Just wanted to answer my own question concerning the skirting. A more
careful examination of Mike Spoor's book revealed another picture of these
cars and it is very clear that none of the original skirting was maintained
on the CRIP cars. That just leaves me having to decide whether to stick
with the supplied bottom and the incorrect underside detail of the Eastern
Car Works kit, or find a plain bottom and add the details myself.
Thanks to everyone who's provided suggestions.
Duncan