Re: [BRHSlist] Old Threshers was Re: Railfan trip

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Old Threshers was Re: Railfan trip
From: "M. Thayer" <zephyr@k...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:11:22 -0600
From: "James Goodin" <horse1@n...>
To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 10:32 AM

> How about the electric line that runs down south of the graounds?
>
> Jim

I'm not as "up" on the Midwest Electric Railway as I am on the MWC, but MER
has wood combine #9 from the Southern Iowa Electric Railway (built by SIRR
1915), a high-speed interurban from the Chicago, Aurora and Elgin (#320,
Jewett 1914), two open bench cars from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil (#s 1718 and
1779), Toronto PCC car #4476 (St. Louis Car/Canadian Car 1949) and Waterloo
Cedar Falls and Northern #381 (Master Unit, 1930). There is (or was) a
non-operating snow sweeper on the property, but I don't recall its pedigree.

Marshall