Re: [BRHSlist] a digression

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] a digression
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:47:22 -0800
I once asked the owner of my favorite hobby shop here in San Diego (he is a huge Santa Fe fan) about the Rivarossi cars.

He said it was Rivarossi's way to sell some cars to match the engine... as far as he knew, Santa Fe never painted cars that way. (kinda like Athearn painting their DD40 in Q colors).

Regards,
John Lewis