Re: [BRHSlist] Sunday Only CD - questions

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Sunday Only CD - questions
From: hold-on@s...
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:24:40 -0800
Bob
I do have some sheets with steam on them. I tried to get a set. East End,
Mainline and branches for a couple excursions. They will be used for another
article like my OS Creston. But again I have no photos. I do know some operators
would make multiple copies of orders for sale of some of the trips. SO if you
see
some train orders addressed to steam excursions they may not be real
SJH

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/