Re: [BRHSlist] Microsoft Train Simulator

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Microsoft Train Simulator
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@p...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:46:34 -0500
I do not do anything with aviation so that is why I was not familiar with
Microsoft's flight simulator.

I believe the Microsoft breakup is relevant to this board. How is a
Microsoft monopoly any more tolerable in this day and age than was a
GN+NP+CB&Q merger at the turn of the Century. While that latter did
ultimately occur and ultimately absorbed the SLSF and AT&SF, it was at a
time when rail was no longer the monopoly it had been, but now was in
competition with other transportation modes.

sjl