Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:44:47 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/00 5:41:17 AM Central Daylight Time, dhelec@a...
writes:

<< I recall hearing somewhere
recently that there were over 40 different "Pullman Green" colors.
Personally
I've used Accu-flex CB&Q gray on blackbird paint jobs and have been pleased
with the results (just remember to thin it down a little and boost airbrush
pressure). >>

There are 60 different shades of Pullman green, Accuflex never made CB&Q Gray
and is long out of business. As for Modelflex, I made this color about two
years ago and you do not need to thin the paint as it is pre thinned from the
factory. The paint sprays at 18 to 20 psi.

John Lee
Badger Air Brush Co.
Modelflex Paint