Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals
From: dhelec@a...
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:40:21 EDT
Duncan, different lots, different manufacturers, and even weather conditions
can affect the paint colors. So while there may be only one color of gray
that the Q used there can be variations on it. I recall hearing somewhere
recently that there were over 40 different "Pullman Green" colors. Personally
I've used Accu-flex CB&Q gray on blackbird paint jobs and have been pleased
with the results (just remember to thin it down a little and boost airbrush
pressure).