Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals
From: " JOHN J. OLSON & DEBBIE NIESS" <trains@m...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:30:41 -0600
Duncan,
On the Kato GP-35's and SD-40's- I have used Floquil SP Lettering Gray
to paint the sunshades, radio antenna and horns and it matches very well.
Badger ModelFlex CB&Q Gray is also very close. I don't know if it will work
on the NW2 in the 'Blackbird' scheme unless Kato used the same shade of gray
on those also.
John Olson
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.