Industry listings

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Industry listings
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@a...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:23:30 -0500
Some time back, I posted a listing of industries from Burlington to St.
Louis. I found on the CGW list that Scot Mason has taken the time to
enter the entire Chicago Great Western industry directory from 1957 on
his web page. It includes all CGW industries including reciprocal
switching agreements. Unfortunately Chicago area customers are not
listed due to being on another tariff. Many industries and customers
served by the CB&Q are listed in places like Kansas City, St Joseph, Des
Moines, Council Bluffs and Omaha. The pages can be accessed by clicking
the link below:

http://www.geocities.com/scotm2_50158/CGWDIR.htm

Scot has done a great job typing in the info and it's a gold mine of
information!

Bill