Re: [BRHSlist] Signals and Stuff

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Signals and Stuff
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:58:08 -0500
Russ:

Thanks for your rapid reply.

Since I lack practical knowledge about various aspects of railroading, I
may sometimes omit or error, and am willing to learn and make
corrections as necessary. The danger in posting without having one with
technical knowledge proof the text is that an error will be created.
When I stated "uncover" I really meant that the tool was new to us
outsiders. There is plenty of railroading of which I am totally
ignorant, and I never, at least mostly never try to speak with the
authority of one with the practical knowledge.

Thanks for the guidance.

Ed DeRouin