RE: [BRHSlist] Tanks

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Tanks
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 21:28:24 -0500
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Leo,

Don't the cars have baffles or something to keep the contents from sloshing
around? I thought I read somewhere about the Tank Train that would cruise
in California that the cars all had baffles. I would also think it might
add to the structural integrity of the car.

Just curious. Learn something new everyday about this industry.

Thanks for the insight.

Tom