Re: [CBQ] New BRHS Digital Library !/Aurora,IL bypass

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New BRHS Digital Library !/Aurora,IL bypass
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 11:23:15 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
David,

I like your idea about paralleling bypass 30 which was developed in the early
60s at the insistence of Aurora mayor Paul Egan. (Most folks look at me with a
blank stare when I say bypass 30). As that would allow the C&I to swing south
from around Sugar Grove.

By the way the first 6 tracks at Eola date to about 1910/1911 as a prepatory
move as to compensate for Aurora yard tracks lost to the upcoming elevation.

Leo Phillipp