Re: [CBQ] Rochelle Night Job-Friends of BN July issue article

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rochelle Night Job-Friends of BN July issue article
From: "Doug Hartman" <douglas.p.hartman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 09:44:37 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Leo, I'm in BN Friends, so I will get a copy. Looking forward to it! Hope you captured the "thrill" of working with Vandy :)

I think the most miserable night of my life was standing in a snowdrift with blowing wind passing signals out there, that plant I think was to the southwest of town with the big curve.

Doug