Re: [CBQ] Rochelle Night Job-Friends of BN July issue article

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rochelle Night Job-Friends of BN July issue article
From: "Richard Eisfeller" <bigeee@trainvideos.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 06:59:25 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Yes I would like a copy.  I worked at the Del Monte distribution center for 3 months in 1964 until I was let go due to high blood pressure.    While I was there a car got loose from one of the switching tracks on the hill beside the building between shifts and crashed into the bumper at the end of the track.  Fortunately, the door to the track was open and the bridges over the tracks in the building were not in place.  No one was hurt.  The night crew (including me) spent the whole shift unloading the car one box of dried fruit at a time.  At least it wasn't catsup.  Ever seen what happens when a pallet of catsup bottles is dropped.
Dick Eisfeller
bigeee@trainvideos.com
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#65421) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_