Re: [CBQ] Bayview

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bayview
From: "Eric Mumper" <eric.mumper@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:07:49 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Group,

The Bay View sign picture is interesting as I am currently trying to replicate a very similar sign for North Ottawa.  The letters are similar to the Q standard which also covers the size and construction of the black horizontal portion with the wording.  The BRHS Standard Sign Data Sheet #1 does not cover the posts for this type of sign.  Are they wood or concrete? (I'm guessing concrete.)  The posts looks very similar to the one used for the standard "Highway Circuit" sign.  I noticed these are also painted mineral red to 18" above ground line which is also not shown on the data sheet for concrete posts.

Eric Mumper
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#65088) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_