Re: [CBQ] Carthage Junction

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Carthage Junction
From: "Larry Stoll" <larry.stoll@cbqrr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 13:17:44 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I checked with a friend of mine that used to work for Burlington Junction (they currently do the switching in Quincy) and he said that BNSF currently refers to it as "Quincy Junction".

All of the track charts for the Carthage line say "To Quincy" at the top left of them, as opposed to "To Illinois Jct" on the top right of them.

One track chart does say "70.30 Ill Jct - Qcy" just south of the wye that used to be at the north end of Quincy.

Larry Stoll