Re: [CBQ] Stout Impact Recorder

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Stout Impact Recorder
From: "Ken Vandevoort" <countrydepottrains@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 13:58:12 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thank you, Rupert.  I briefly saw one patent, but didn't check out the other.  Where would such a device be mounted?  I am guessing a caboose or waycar as they would really feel an impact back there.

Now that I have alerted the two ladies that found it in the closet, they will probably try to find the location of the factory, where the family lived, if any are buried in our local cemetery and if any family members still live in New London.

This is the type of project that can be a lot of fun because there are so many different elements to the search.  Somehow I also sense an article in our weekly newspaper when all of the information is collected.  They will publish anything I give them.

Ken Vandevoort
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#65037) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_