Re: [CBQ] C & I Diagram

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C & I Diagram
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 08:52:43 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=rMaJ7iIBFMhZdD8a2FAohnuIXcn0F1Z9Tfm2/mxb9L0=; b=i3B3iYThlNdrsCNA2tvplzQxWiiUmplf1qKHpSPZfdf3xLn0NJAWec7NeDxOQLEu4DjX/WB5g2lPQBKgA+teqI4OhhzOPyr/S6Bb0CKQ+97osIm02tIkBtb6HWvka3MLMFR4vzdMGusv7dJZh2LWtw9dZZ464uvNShUZG7tMtVZh+1wu77qRmdv5uQgFYoeh4u0bLgFqt9sZI1kSnffrbSPfcNRNFuoRAzw23T1Pz/mjF9gpy1MMkNbrQUsCbnHYWucRou6WBJlL/6fMiOrC2SI4tbIlGUS4t1oGQEjfWON6diLNq9Ko7kXvw1DeRAv+ffjI4h86Apjb+frohjCp4g==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=QOfyUrPTtpUL2LwM3oAIYHj2jn1crcSs2A3/lHCK7kieRZ9ViI4XiuCvMFaqwKvFnRZ+4TITVdgsT0O/L+IKsHr4Yjjy0sS3mUBUmrocg4+gl6oPVjdrpCrk6MTY73CEkQ9o2OpENcAb1R9KdUidOOBCYvCAGFmYvlxV3G2tirdtgvuQnfHA+FhF9lf2HEWDhdojdR78UQ2Mern5vpkiVlu+A8PGNaCRLAojzs6RTXtADW6jGS57q5Xt9aLlJi09bsyvY4fd6hA1V6BnYX7axxs8uonFHU5rC/8mrv1rCYuyhocqM5Ky69kA/fQvyWX3UeXBTmuzOMs6EroTM87ZLw==