Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Budd Gallery Cars in non-Commuter Service

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Budd Gallery Cars in non-Commuter Service
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:03:20 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
October 6, 2022

Leo - I graduated from Downers Grove High School in 1964.  For our class trip that year, we booked a special weekend passenger train comprised of gallery cars, a power car and a baggage car for dancing. The train picked us all up at Downers Grove Main Street and we went to Savanna, then turned around and came back. It was a great outing! - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL