Re: [CBQ] Model Layout Photos Wanted

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Model Layout Photos Wanted
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 11:13:17 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Ray and others:
I have added photos that I received from Ed Rethwisch and Paul Leonard. They are now a part of the collection of 126 great layout photos you can view in the Members Only section of the BRHS web site. Enjoy.

I have room left for more photos! Do you think we can make it 200+ photos by years end? Or am I wishing for too much?
Send your photos to photos@burlingtonroute.org - Put Model Layout in the title.

Jack Schroeder
817 485-1922
jack@highlandwebworks.com