[CBQ] Idaho Gives 2022

To: wisrail@groups.io, "IlliniRail@yahoogroups.com" <illinirail@yahoogroups.com>, MILW@groups.io, CBQ@groups.io, 4L@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Idaho Gives 2022
From: "TEB2771" <teb2771@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 12:02:47 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Group that preserves history of Washington, Idaho & Montana Railway Co. in North Idaho (MILW property 1962-80) Restored depot and cars at Potlatch, ID.

Please consider small donation(s). Number of even small donations helps with Idaho Gives bonuses. Thanks. TEB

  Dear Friend,

The annual Idaho Gives fundraiser began today, May 2. Donations will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time on May 5th:

Our group has not been idle during the past two years. We could not sponsor our community events but we kept working for a better future.

The officers and the board voted to 1) make our non-profit mission more community-oriented, 2) to simplify our non-profit's name and align it with our new web address, and 3) to design a logo more closely aligned to the Potlatch Depot:

1) “To preserve the WI&M Railway, gather its history, and share this industrial heritage for the inspiration and benefit of our communities.”

2) Our non-profit is now registered in the State of Idaho as WI&M RY.org ;

3) Our new Depot-centric logo is nearly ready for its public debut.

To promote our new mission and improve access to our programs, we've contracted for the building of a new website. You can check it out at our new web address at--you guessed it!-- WI&M RY.org

We're excited about this year's Idaho Gives fundraiser, partly to fund the new website, but primarily to bring electricity into the Depot Annex building. Our Idaho Gives campaign tells the story of how Potlatch was connected and electrified in 1906--decades ahead of most surrounding towns!

Enjoy the read, then please donate. $10 helps, $20 is better, and multiple donations using your different email addresses (home, work) works the best.

Your past donation makes you a valued team member, furthering our team's community efforts. Please ask you family and friends and acquaintances to support the Potlatch Depot, and our efforts to preserve local history and enhance our communities.

Thank you so much for your continued support!

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#63673) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_