Re: [CBQ] Markers, again. :-)

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Markers, again. :-)
From: "sellarsmark_aus via groups.io" <sellarsmark_aus=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 06:52:36 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Greetings Leo,

Many photos show switchers with class lights permanently attached to each of the far corner of the hood and the far corner of the either hood or cab (depending on the locomotive).
I am thinking particulalry of the switchers based at Colorado Springs, CO in the early diesel era.

I have only seen one locomotive class light close up and to the uninitiated (ie me) it seemed to require a permanent fixing.

It seemed to me that the class lights might double as markers.

Mark