Re: [CBQ] Allied trucks in freight service

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Allied trucks in freight service
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 11:01:37 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
All -
Nobody has produced documents that ban the trucks.
We know there was a upgrade solution that the Q and others implemented.
The sections cited likely reference the unmodified Allied Full Cushion trucks and not banning those that had been fixed.
If we had access to the AFE expenditure approvals we might gain some insight into when and why the Burlington changed the cars so equipped.
Charlie Vlk