[CBQ] Twin City Zephyr speed limits and LaCrosse street running

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Twin City Zephyr speed limits and LaCrosse street running
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 17:02:29 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
December 10, 2021

Bill - That particular image and another similar one are both in the BRHS Flicker Page, although I can't quite remember which album they appear in.  One of the images you speak of, if I remember correctly, shows the back of the head of LaCrosse Division RFE Bill Childress (whom I remember as a youth) at the throttle with the Barko speed recorder showing just how FAST the Twin Cities Zephyr was moving.

The other image shows Aurora Division RFE Red Visney (whom I also remember as a youth) with a cigar and wearing a summer straw hat at the throttle. With nearly 38,000 images now uploaded to Flickr, I find myself getting "lost" in the digital collection, as vast and all encompassing as it now is.  I highly encourage all BRHS members to occasionally visit Flickr as new images are being added each day - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL